By placing an order on this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. Order Acceptance Policy
All orders and subscription requests received are subject to acceptance by Wild Willow and any of its personnel, reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order without giving reasons. In the event of rejection, we will refund or cancel any payments received in full, via the payment method used to place the order.
2. Timing of your order
Place your order by 3 pm on Wednesday to receive your flowers on the Friday or Saturday of that week.
3. Pausing or cancelling your subscription
If you wish to change your subscription, we can allow you to pause your subscription and we need 14 days notice to ensure the flowers are not set
1. We accept Paypal & debit card/credit cards. In order to offer the best security, all our payments are processed securely by Stripe or, if selected as a payment option, Paypal.
2. We never store or have access to your credit or debit card details.
All prices have a delivery charge added at the checkout - all flowers are packaged and sent next day delivery to ensure freshness.
1. We deliver by Streetwise Couriers.
2. We cannot guarantee that delivery instructions will be followed.
3. Timed deliveries are not available.
4. Although our team will always try our best to ensure punctual delivery for our customers, Wild Willow cannot be held responsible if a delivery arrives late due to any circumstances impacting the availability of the postal service that we use or anything else outside of our control.
5. Wild Willow only delivers within the United Kingdom
6. We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to use a different delivery method without prior notification.
1. We aim to delight our customers by delivering fresh flowers, in great condition, on time.
Our flowers are occasionally sent out in bud form meaning they will last longer with the recipient. If you receive flowers that do not seem fresh, please contact us and we will arrange a replacement.
While our flowers are packed carefully to ensure they arrive as fresh and beautiful as when they left us, on a small number of occasions (and for reasons beyond our control) they may get damaged in transit. Should this occur to a level that you deem unacceptable, please contact us so that we can arrange a free replacement at our next available delivery date or a refund. Please note that you will need to email us a photo of the damaged flowers in question within 72 hours of receipt of the flowers in order to be eligible for a refund. If we offer you a refund, we will refund you the full amount within 3 days. Please note that banks might take an additional 3-5 days to refund the amount to your card.
While we do everything we can to make sure our flowers are delivered, sometimes mistakes do happen and deliveries don't turn up. If we fail to deliver your order (i.e. if your flowers have not arrived within 3 days of their intended delivery date) we will send you a free replacement or a refund. If we offer you a refund, we will refund you the full amount within 3 days. Please note that banks might take an additional 3-5 days to refund the amount on your card.
Please understand that due to the perishable nature of flowers, we are unable to accept returns. We offer customers refunds or replacement flowers if the flowers are not delivered to an acceptable quality, as detailed above.
6. Flower availability and substitution
All floral products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties or if the flowers we have received from our growers that are needed to make up your order do not meet our high-quality standards, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality.
1. Adverse weather conditions
During adverse weather conditions (including but not limited to heavy snow, ice, flooding or high winds), our delivery partners may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is outside of our control and we cannot accept responsibility for the late delivery of the order. Therefore, in the event of adverse weather conditions, we aren't able to refund or offer re-delivery of affected orders.
2. Force Majeure
Wild Willow shall not be liable for delay in performing or for failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following: (i) Acts of God, (ii) outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, (iii) the act of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), (iv) fire, explosion, flood, fog or adverse weather, (v) power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles, (vi) default of suppliers, sub-contractors or delivery partners, (vii) theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind, and (viii) any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond our reasonable control.
1. Subject to clause 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4, whilst we agree to use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that Wild Willow is fully operational and error-free we cannot guarantee this and, therefore, accept no responsibility for any interruption of the Wild Willow service and shall be released from our obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the Wild Willow service impossible or impractical.
1. To ensure that we can communicate effectively with both customers and recipients, it is very important that you provide accurate personal information.
3. During the checkout process, we ask for the following personal information:
1. Customer's email address We use this information to provide a better customer experience by sending order confirmations, substitution information, dispatch confirmations and delivery confirmations. We will also use the customer's email for marketing communications from time to time. Please ensure that email addresses are accurate.
2. Customer's full name and address We will use the customer's address for marketing communications from time to time.
3. Customer's telephone number We use this information to contact customers in the event of problems with the order such as payment failures or delivery issues.
4. Recipient's full name and address We require this information in order to deliver the flowers you have ordered. It is vital that the recipient's address is accurate.
1. All trademarks, logos, content (including our website’s structure and layout), graphics, images, photographs, animation, videos, text and software used on this site are our intellectual property or that of our suppliers, partners or other users. For the purposes of your personal use only, you may view such material on your screen and print a single copy. You may not otherwise use, sublicense, retrieve, display, modify, copy, print, sell, distribute, download, hire, reverse engineer (unless permitted by applicable law) or create extracts of, or derivative works from, such material without our specific prior written consent.
2. You must not collect, scrape, harvest, frame or deep-link to any information on our website without our specific prior written consent.
3. You license (i.e. permit) us to use your user-generated content both on our own website and also, for marketing purposes, on other channels including different websites, social media and emails. User-generated content includes but is not limited to your comments, photos, recipe ratings and reviews.
1. We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to the Wild Willow site and/or the Wild Willow service from time to time. We will post any changes on the Wild Willow site and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access the Wild Willow Changes will be effective five (5) hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and us shall be on the new Terms and Conditions.
2. We do not guarantee that our website, mobile applications or services will be uninterrupted or error-free and we will not be responsible for any losses arising from such errors or interruptions. Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the Wild Willow website, mobile applications and/or the Wild Willow services for any reason at any time for repair, maintenance, improvement or other technical reason, and to make changes to them.